These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are a few tips:
- Buy direct from the manufacturer - Make sure the product has been remanufactured as per the manufacturer's specifications. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the license for the software valid? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.