These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products go through rigorous HPE Remanufacturing. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are some helpful tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Does the software have a legal license? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.