Advantages For You
- Original HP quality, reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- HP Finance Packages available
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These products have been returned by HP for various reasons. They are then subject to a rigorous remanufacturing process and testing to ensure that they perform as well as possible.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. These are some tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the license for the software valid? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.