Advantages For You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for the money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products returned to HP because of a variety factors. After that, the product is subject to rigorous remanufacturing/testing to ensure they return to their original condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. These are some tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Does the software have a legal license? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.