These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are a few tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the license for the software valid? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.