Advantages For You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. On the other hand, refurbished or used equipment not purchased from HP or HP resellers is generally not fully tested and or certified to meet like-new standards. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are some tips.
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software licensed legally? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.