There are many advantages for you
- Original HP quality, reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. Here are some helpful tips:
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers who are looking to recover losses might refurbish products cheaply and resell them without any warranty or return policy. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the software legal? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.