The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers who are looking to recover losses might refurbish products cheaply and resell them without any warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the license for the software valid? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.