These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages available
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These products have been returned by HP for various reasons. They are then subject to a rigorous remanufacturing process and testing to ensure that they perform as well as possible.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. On the other hand, refurbished or used equipment not purchased from HP or HP resellers is generally not fully tested and or certified to meet like-new standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. Here are some helpful tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured HP Renew enterprise products are covered by the same HP warranty that is offered for new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the license for the software valid? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.