Benefits for You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP finance packages apply
- More than 80% are brand new or older than 12 month.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are some tips.
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legally licensed? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.