There are many advantages for you
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some tips.
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers who are looking to recover losses might refurbish products cheaply and resell them without any warranty or return policy. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Is the license for the software valid? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.