Advantages For You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP Finance Packages available
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are a few tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Does the software have a legal license? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.