These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products go through rigorous HPE Remanufacturing. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the license for the software valid? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.