The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- HP finance packages apply
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are some helpful tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the software legal? What software version and firmware will the products have? HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.