Benefits for You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. On the other hand, refurbished or used equipment not purchased from HP or HP resellers is generally not fully tested and or certified to meet like-new standards. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are a few tips:
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software licensed legally? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.