The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP finance packages apply
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These products have been returned by HP for various reasons. They are then subject to a rigorous remanufacturing process and testing to ensure that they perform as well as possible.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are a few tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Is the license for the software valid? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.