These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP warranty, service and support options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% are brand new or older than 12 month.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products returned to HP because of a variety factors. After that, the product is subject to rigorous remanufacturing/testing to ensure they return to their original condition and performance.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are a few tips:
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured HP Renew enterprise products are covered by the same HP warranty that is offered for new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Is the software licensed legally? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.