These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Great value for the money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some helpful tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Is the license for the software valid? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.