Benefits for You
- Original HP quality, reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers who are looking to recover losses might refurbish products cheaply and resell them without any warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured HP Renew enterprise products are covered by the same HP warranty that is offered for new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Does the software have a legal license? What software version and firmware will the products have? The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.