Benefits for You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- HP Finance Packages available
- More than 80% are brand new or older than 12 month.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products go through rigorous HPE Remanufacturing. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. These are some tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured HP Renew enterprise products are covered by the same HP warranty that is offered for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Is the software licensed legally? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.