Advantages For You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Is the license for the software valid? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.