The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. On the other hand, refurbished or used equipment not purchased from HP or HP resellers is generally not fully tested and or certified to meet like-new standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some helpful tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legal? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.