Benefits for You
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP warranty, service and support options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some tips.
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Is the license for the software valid? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.