Advantages For You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It can be difficult to tell the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured equipment. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers who are looking to recover losses might refurbish products cheaply and resell them without any warranty or return policy. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured HP Renew enterprise products are covered by the same HP warranty that is offered for new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Is the software legal? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.