There are many advantages for you
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP Finance Packages available
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Great value for the money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It can be difficult to tell the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured equipment. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are a few tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Is the license for the software valid? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.