Benefits for You
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages apply
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It can be difficult to tell the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured equipment. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. On the other hand, refurbished or used equipment not purchased from HP or HP resellers is generally not fully tested and or certified to meet like-new standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the license for the software valid? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.