These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
It can be difficult to tell the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured equipment. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legally licensed? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.