The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages apply
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products returned to HP because of a variety factors. After that, the product is subject to rigorous remanufacturing/testing to ensure they return to their original condition and performance.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
It can be difficult to tell the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured equipment. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are a few tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Is the software legally licensed? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.