Advantages For You
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% are brand new or older than 12 month.
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Binghamton New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products go through rigorous HPE Remanufacturing. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some helpful tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legally licensed? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.