Advantages For You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- HP finance packages available
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Great value for money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Rochester New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software licensed legally? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.