The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Schenectady New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These products have been returned by HP for various reasons. They are then subject to a rigorous remanufacturing process and testing to ensure that they perform as well as possible.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Is the software legal? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.