Advantages For You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Schenectady New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the license for the software valid? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.