Benefits for You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP Finance Packages available
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in West New York New Jersey
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These products have been returned by HP for various reasons. They are then subject to a rigorous remanufacturing process and testing to ensure that they perform as well as possible.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. Here are some helpful tips:
- Buy direct from the manufacturer - Make sure the product has been remanufactured as per the manufacturer's specifications. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the software licensed legally? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.