These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- HP finance packages apply
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured HP Renew enterprise products are covered by the same HP warranty that is offered for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the software legally licensed? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.