There are many advantages for you
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Great value for the money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It can be difficult to tell the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured equipment. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are a few tips:
- Buy direct from the manufacturer - Make sure the product has been remanufactured as per the manufacturer's specifications. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Is the software licensed legally? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.