The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP Finance Packages available
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. On the other hand, refurbished or used equipment not purchased from HP or HP resellers is generally not fully tested and or certified to meet like-new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some tips.
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Does the software have a legal license? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.