Advantages For You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. Here are some tips.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer - Make sure the product has been remanufactured as per the manufacturer's specifications. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Is the software legal? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.