These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. These are some tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers who are looking to recover losses might refurbish products cheaply and resell them without any warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Does the software have a legal license? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.