Benefits for You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. These are some tips:
- Buy direct from the manufacturer - Make sure the product has been remanufactured as per the manufacturer's specifications. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legal? What software version and firmware will the products have? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.