There are many advantages for you
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Great value for the money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products go through rigorous HPE Remanufacturing. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the software licensed legally? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.