The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These are products returned to HP because of a variety factors. After that, the product is subject to rigorous remanufacturing/testing to ensure they return to their original condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. You will also find the latest software revisions and services as well as support options.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some tips.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer - Make sure the product has been remanufactured as per the manufacturer's specifications. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about return policies. HP offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the license for the software valid? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.