These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. These are some tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Is the software legally licensed? What software version and firmware will the products have? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.