Advantages For You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legally licensed? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.