There are many advantages for you
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew items are fully restored to factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some helpful tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legal? What software version and firmware will the products have? HP Renew Enterprise Products are compatible with the same support and service options as new HP products. The latest software revisions, firmware upgrades and other updates are also installed.