These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality, reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as for new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products go through a rigorous HPE Remanufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality control. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. These are some tips:
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Is the software licensed legally? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.