Benefits for You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP finance packages available
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These products have been returned by HP for various reasons. They are then subject to a rigorous remanufacturing process and testing to ensure that they perform as well as possible.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. On the other hand, refurbished or used equipment not purchased from HP or HP resellers is generally not fully tested and or certified to meet like-new standards. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. These are some tips:
- Buy directly from the manufacturer - Be sure your product has been remanufactured by the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. You can be sure that your product was remanufactured by an authorized HP dealer and has been tested to comply with strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Is the software licensed legally? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.