The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured solution on almost all product lines, from printers to high-end enterprise products to business PCs. These are products that have been returned to HP for a variety of reasons and then put through a rigorous remanufacturing and testing process to bring them back to "same as new" in terms of condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
There are many things that you need to remember when purchasing a remanufactured Enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers seeking to recover losses may refurbish a product and resell it with no warranty or return policy. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Is the software legally licensed? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.