The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Full HP warranty, service and support options
- HP finance packages available
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. It is unlikely that these products will be covered by the manufacturer’s full warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
Define What is HP's "certified" and "refurbished” products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Innovative Solutions from HP that Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget, and the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are some helpful tips:
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- You should review the software and other support options. Does the software have a legal license? What software version and firmware will the products have? HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.