These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages apply
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Great value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It can be difficult to tell the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured equipment. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew provides the same level of security as new products, with a minimum 15% discount.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- The warranty should be checked - Does the seller guarantee the product's quality? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Does the software have a legal license? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.