Benefits for You
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Excellent value for your money
- Same performance with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products go through rigorous HPE Remanufacturing. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What exactly is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. It is unlikely that these products would be backed by the full manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew allows you to have the same confidence as purchasing a new product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some helpful tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Verify the software, services, and support options. Is the equipment allowed to be added on to your service contract. Is the software legally licensed? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.