These are Your Advantages
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology of the latest and oldest generation is available
- Full HP Warranty, Service and Support Options
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE adheres to strict quality standards and ensures that remanufactured product meet the same level of performance and reliability as their new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is difficult to know the difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, or refurbished products. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products undergo a rigorous process to completely restore them to their original factory condition and performance. Each enterprise product in HP Renew is tested rigorously to ensure that they meet the same high standards as new products. After verification, HP Renew products come with the original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some tips.
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured HP Renew products are covered under the full HP warranty. This is comparable to the HP Renew warranty for new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Does the software have a legal license? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.